- Tread Material: Beech Bleached White
- Stringer Type: "F" (Beech Bleached White)
- Railing: F 20 (Satin Stainless Steel)
- Option: LED - Stringer
This Freeform staircase has LEDs in the stringer highlights every beech tread. A separate wood riser hides structural connections from the last tread to the upper level.
- Tread Material: Powder-coated Steel Sand (3/8")
- Stringer Type: “S” (Powder-coated Steel Sand)
- Railing: Q 31 (Powder-coated Steel Sand & Satin Stainless Steel)
- Options: Segmented Bent Stringer
A segmented curve and 3/8" thick steel treads express essential elements of this Freeform stair.
- Tread Material: Beech Dark Soil
- Stringer Type: "F" (Powder-coated Steel White)
- Railing: Railing: V 02 (Extra-Clear Glass)
A law firm used a Freeform stair to connect their work spaces with visual impact. The stair was an accessory stair, with a stringer in the “F” design.
- Tread Material: Beech Light Grey
- Stringer Type: "C" (Beech Light Grey)
- Railing: L 01 (Powder-coated Steel Black)
This Freeform has wood treads and stringers. The L 01 railing system has a solid wood handrail that serves as a frame from which the cantilevered tread edges are supported.
Beech Dark Brown
Beech Bleached White
Beech Light Grey
Beech Dark Soil
Beech Rustic Natural
Oak Bleached White
Oak Wirebrushed Natural
Oak Wirebrushed Bleached White
Oak Wirebrushed Whitewashed